15.7.19

Forgive

Assalamualaikum good morning, maybe this is my first time typing while looking at sunrise from kolej selayang. 8.14 am.

23 years old, my life was very miserable.
It all started in January. Perasaan sebersalah yang dah lama saya pendam w/o telling anyone about it causing me to suffer.

At one point of my life, i dont think that i can live anymore.

I decided to meet doctor. Alhamdulillah i met a good and understanding dr that willing to help me. I cried all the time during consultation and dr advised me to find social support.

I told all the things to my close friends, and they really help me and i get better day by day.
But somehow i know i was not completely recover as i still cant accepted all bad things happened to me. My thought full of negative things.

and after few months, my school friend just made it worse. All i do was lying on bed and cry all the time. Keep blaming myself. It was really hard. I was in pain.






but now i'm okay.

one my of lecturer, he likes to talk about life and give advice on it.
one of his advises 'forgive everyone and move on'
and it means a lot to me

and there are a lot of things that im not able to tell in this post. I hope that you live your life to the fullest.


Mufti Ismail Menk, Jul 14 2019
Do you sometimes feel like things have become too difficult and there’s nothing good left for your future. That is what Satan wants you to believe, like there’s no way out. He wants us to believe that we’re all alone but we’re NOT! The Almighty says never lose hope in His Mercy.
Nurdina Aqilah Zainal, 23 Nov